Sunday, March 1, 2015

LOVING YOU MAKES ME A BETTER MAN

TO MY WONDERFUL WIFE MARY
ON OUR 48TH ANNIVERSARY

There is that occasional moment when a person is in the right place at the right time – these moments are rare – but when they occur the results will linger for eternity.

Our 48TH anniversary is a time to look back at the good times, forget the bad times, and look ahead.  To live our FUTURE dreams together.

Mary, I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone else, but I can tell you what it is for me; Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person.

I believe love is learning to trust someone enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things that may not be so pretty. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting WEAK KNEES when that person WALKS into the room and SMILES AT YOU.

One of the most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom your relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy, as the years fly by.

Love between two people is a most marvelous thing; it is not found by looking for it or by wishing for it. SOMETIMES IT JUST HAPPENS!

Like us on that January day in 1967. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, A DIVINE APPOINTMENT, and the MOST WONDERFUL of all things that has ever happened in my life.

God said to me; “This is the girl I have chosen for you!” 2 months later on March 2nd 1967, we married.

Our secret to having a lasting marriage was to understand that marriage must be a total commitment. It must be permanent and it must be equal. We agreed that we would never have or use the word “divorce” in our vocabulary.

Mary, there is no earthly feeling more comforting to me than knowing you have stood right next to me through it all.

The GOOD, the BAD and the SOMETIMES UGLY!!

WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS WITH A LIFETIME CONTRACT.

"IT'S YOUR LOVE"
(Tim McGraw & Faith Hill)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwahcpz464
​​
Dancing' in the dark, Middle of the night
Takin' your heart, And holding' it tight
Emotional touch, Touching' my skin
And asking' you to do, What you've been doing' all over again

Oh, it's a beautiful thing, Don't think I can keep it all in
I just got to let you know, What it is that won't let me go

It's your love It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough And if you wonder, About the spell I'm under
It's your love

Better than I was, More than I am, And all of this happened,
By takin' your hand
And who I am now, Is who I wanted to be
And now that we're together, I'm stronger than ever
I'm happy and free

Oh, it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in, no
And if you asked me why I changed
All I got to do is say your sweet name

It's your love It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough
And if you wonder, About the spell I'm under
It's your love, Oh, baby

Oh, it's a beautiful thing, Don’t think I can keep it all in
I just got to let you know, What it is that won't let me go

It's your love, It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough
And if you wonder, About the spell I'm under
It's your love, It's your love, It's your love


No comments:

Post a Comment